- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit, debit, and gift cards. C.O.D.'s are not accepted.
- Taxes: We are required to collect Kansas State Sales Tax for all orders shipped anywhere within Kansas. We do not add sales tax when shipping outside of Kansas.
- We do not accept money orders, cashier's checks, or personal checks for payment.
- We will ship international orders when payment is made via a verified credit card account.
- Email custom order information to info@Medwakh.com.
- Most orders are shipped via USPS mail with delivery confirmation.
- Within the continental United States you may expect to receive your order between 4-7 business days from the day it has been shipped. You will be advised of the length of shipment orders from outside the continental United States in your confirmation e-mail.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Improper Address-if you do not provide us the complete proper address or if you request the package to be delivered to another address (other than the one you originally provided us with) and our shipping company charges us, your account could be charged up to an additional $15.00.
- Other shipping methods (FedEx, UPS, DHL) are available, at additional expense, upon request. However, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
- We will ship international orders when payment is made and verified.
- To place an international order, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will contact you shortly as concerns the details of your order.
- Medwakh.com welcomes all International orders. By ordering internationally, the customer acknowledges and agrees to the following policies.
- Once your Credit Card company has been charged and the package has been shipped the following applies: Every order we ship is thoroughly checked by our staff before it is packed. However, once a package leaves the US with an international destination we can no longer be held responsible if something happens to it, and you assume all the risk(s).
- You, the customer, accept all responsibility for your package once it arrives in your country. This includes actually being delivered to your location. We're sorry, but if the package never gets delivered it is still your responsibility and you are agreeing not to contest any Credit Card charges relating to your package. We will have proof that it arrived in your country and will keep a hard copy for our records as backup.
- Medwakh.com reserves the right to cancel, hold, or decline any order we deem suspect without notification.
- Medwakh.com will not be held responsible for any foreign fees incurred and said fees will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. These fees could include, but are not limited to, duties, import fees, excise taxes, etc. In addition any packages confiscated, destroyed, or held by customs are also the responsibility of the customer.
- Any package returned to us by the customers local Customs due to non-entry into their country will be refunded to the purchaser, less shipping. A 10% restocking fee will be imposed.
- If any international Order paid via Credit Card is contested by the customer we will forward a copy of this policy directly to the Credit Card Company along with a copy of the invoice where the customer indicated they agreed to this policy.
- We will mark every international package with the exact contents.
- By placing an international order, you are agreeing to abide by these policies.
- To place an international order, please e-mail us at email@example.com and one of our representatives will contact you shortly as concerns the details of your order.
- Returns will be accepted only if the return is sent within three days of the delivery confirmation date.
- A full refund of the purchase price, excluding the shipping, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition in which it was shipped.
- There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- Orders that are paid for and returned will be assessed a $20.00 processing fee.
- All packages returned are to be fully insured. You must notify us of any return so that we will be expecting your package. Returns that are sent without our prior knowledge will be refused.
- We do not refund shipping costs. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
- Sale items may not be refunded.
At Medwakh.com, we do everything possible to ship your order within 24 hours of receipt and authorization. We do everything possible to see that your order is delivered in as short a time as possible, and in perfect condition.
If you place an order on our site you agree on our established policy and rules and should you have any troubles you are obliged to inform us primarily. Otherwise, disputes will always be contested. We always try to do our best to make our customers satisfied, and their understanding and cooperation is deeply appreciated.
We kindly ask you to get in touch with us immediately whatever problems might occur and not to cancel transactions by filing disputes with your credit card company. If there is any kind of problem we will always seek a solution resulting in your satisfaction. If you have a problem with your order, Please contact us within 30 days of your order, we are unable to assist with orders over 30 days old. It's worth mentioning that such unjustified measures force us to refuse future purchases from customers attempting or threatening to do so.
Tobacco and Taxes
In the ever changing confusion that is known as the Tax code, Medwakh.com cannot possibly keep aware of any and all changes to the tax codes that apply to the sale, re-sale, shipping, and/or consumption of tobacco products. Please be aware that you may incur a tax liability by purchasing any tobacco product, from anyone, anywhere. Medwakh.com encourages you to contact your local, state, or national tax authorities to get the latest accurate information on any tobacco taxes that may affect you. Any tax liabilities incurred will be the sole responsibility of the consumer, and Medwakh.com will in no way be held responsible for tax debts and/or fines incurred by others.
At Medwakh.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy and we acknowledge that you may have concerns regarding the use of personal information. With our statement, we intend to explain how we use the information we have gathered from our visitors or members.
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card information and password. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you when you make a purchase, register to become a member, voluntarily provide it when you use the site, disclose it in a public area of the site (such as submitting a quote or newsletter request) or provide it when you communicate with us.
Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify you as an individual. Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes information such as your browser type, the URL of the previous Web site you visited, the Web pages and advertisements you view or select, and the types of services you use.
Use of Information
At Medwakh.com, we gather and store certain types of information you provide to us through our website, surveys, or other data gathering methods. This information includes contact, demographic and financial information. We use the contact and demographic information to communicate effectively with you and to create a more personalized shopping experience. We may also use the Personally Identifiable Information you provide to administer and manage your account, pay commissions to you, include you on mailing lists and advertise and promote our services. In addition, we may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when we believe in good faith that it is required by any applicable law or legal process, or if we believe we need to disclose it to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of our members, users, or other third parties. Without limitation of the foregoing, we may disclose your information pursuant to our Intellectual Property Rights Policy to a third party that alleges you have infringed their intellectual property rights.
We may disclose Non-Personally Identifiable Information in connection with improving the services we offer and facilitating our marketing efforts. In addition, we may combine your Non-Personally Identifiable Information that relates to your use of the Site with that of other users to determine which areas of the Site are most popular, and how our services are used. By collecting this Aggregate Information and analyzing it, we can use it to improve the Site. We may disclose Aggregate Information in connection with improving the services we offer and facilitating our marketing efforts.
Medwakh.com is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To help prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Preventing credit card fraud is important to protect your personal financial data security.
Medwakh.com does not sell products for purchase by anyone under the age of eighteen. All products purchased at Medwakh.com must use a credit card where the purchaser or authorized signer is over the age of eighteen. We will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children we know to be under the age of eighteen.
No Absolute Safeguards
Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your information, transmissions on the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of any of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Review, Request Changes or Opt Out
If you do not wish to receive announcements or special offers from us, you can contact us to unsubscribe from receiving e-mail communications regarding news, exclusive offers and reminders.
Sale of Our Company
As our company grows, there is a possibility that we could be sold to another company. In the event that we are acquired by another company or a significant portion of our assets is sold to another company, all of the customer information including both financial records and consumer information that we have collected may be transferred to the new company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Medwakh.com ship outside the U.S.?
Medwakh. com ships within the 48 continental U.S. Additional charges may apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands. While we can ship to many countries, it is best to contact us initially about international shipments, as we are limited by law as to what countries we can ship to.
Would I be able to make any changes to my order after I receive a confirmation email?
We are unable to make any changes to your order once we have sent out your confirmation e-mail, as your order will have already been packed and shipped.
What is your backorder policy?
If a Medwakh.com product you purchased is on backorder you will be advised via e-mail. Depending on the product ordered it might take anywhere from 7-10 business days or sometimes even longer, it all really depends on if that product is available through our suppliers. You will receive an e-mail which will ask you to advise us if you wish to let your order stand or if you wish to cancel your order.
How soon can I expect my order?
Within the continental United States you may expect to receive your order between 2-7 business days from the day it has been shipped, depending on the method of shipping you've selected. You will be advised of the length of shipment orders from outside the continental United States in your confirmation e-mail.
My payment keeps on getting declined, what could the problem be?
If you are placing an order on-line for the first time, the system will verify that the billing address and zip code to match the ones that the credit card issuing company has on file. This information is checked for your protection, and to prevent online fraud. Even if the system allows the purchase, your Medwakh.com order will not be authorized unless the address verification checks out positive.
How much does shipping cost? Medwakh.com uses USPS First Class Mail shipping. Medwakh.com also uses flat rate shipping rates, which means we charge you the cost of shipping from our location to yours based on the shipping address you supply.
To determine your shipping cost use the following steps:
- Fill your shopping cart
- Click Checkout
- Fill in the necessary address information - if you are not ready to check-out and only want an idea of the shipping cost, you need only enter your zip-code for this step. Important- International customers please enter 00000 if prompted for a zip code.
- Select your shipping option (United States and Canada; International) from the shipping options menu
- Click Apply
When the page returns you will see an adjusted total including shipping in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you wish to check the cost of a different shipping method, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our representatives will contact you shortly as concerns the details of your request.
You may also contact us directly to place an international order. Please e-mail us at email@example.com and one of our representatives will contact you shortly as concerns the details of your order.
Do you ship to APO - FPO addresses?
YES! We are proud and happy to ship to APO and FPO addresses. We ship to APO/FPO addresses via USPS Priority Mail.
To place an order you do not need to do anything special during check out other than selecting USPS as your shipping method. A completed ship-to address going to an APO/FPO should include:
- your name
- your unit &/or location information
- APO/FPO is entered as your city
- AE as your state
And then zip 09XXX in the zip code area.
What is your minimum order quantity?
Medwakh.com does not have a minimum order amount. You can order a single item or a hundred items and we will still fill the order. However, we do at times carry some highly exclusive dokha blends that are limited by their availability - in which case we usually limit the amount to 8 ounces max.
Can I Purchase Dokha and/or accessories if I am a Minor?
No. Medwakh.com will not sell tobacco or tobacco related products to anyone under the age of 18, nor will it sell cigarettes. Medwakh.com cannot be held responsible for minors purchasing tobacco or tobacco related products with a guardian credit card. By using the Site, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
Is my financial and personal information secure?
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information during purchases, including account number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. In the event of unauthorized use, most banks either cover all the charges that result from the unauthorized use (please check with your bank for more details).
How does Medwakh.com use my personal information?
You have our promise that any personal information you provide will never be used by anyone not employed by Medwakh.com. It is not the policy of Medwakh.com to loan, sell, or share customer information to anyone. Any financial information that is collected is used only to bill customers for shipped orders.
We collect contact information (such as your email address) when you sign up for an account, place an order or when you volunteer it for other services. If you have placed an order at Medwakh.com, we may, from time to time, use the e-mail address you provided to send you information about news and offerings from Medwakh.com. If you do not wish to receive such updates, you can remove your e-mail address.
What about links to other web sites and services?
The Medwakh.com web site may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These web sites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies before visiting the web sites. Medwakh.com has no responsibility for linked web sites and provides these links solely for the convenience of our visitors.
Does your site have typographical errors?
Sometimes. We do make mistakes on occasion when we enter information into our site. As such, we reserve the right to make 'corrections' to information found on our site and 'corrections' to orders if affected.
Do you change your prices?
Yes, we update our prices. Occasionally, a price may be entered into our site incorrectly and we do not catch our error until we process your order. As such, we reserve the right to make 'corrections' to information found on our site and 'corrections' to orders if affected.
Also, prices are based on the cost of our last shipment. It is not uncommon for our manufacturers to raise prices on us from time to time. Thus, our site may state different levels of pricing at different periods of time.